The essence of microplasma deposition
Application of powder coatings at heating temperature of products of less than 100 °C using highly enthalpy quasilaminar microplasma jet.
Designation of microplasma spraying
Application of functional coatings with thickness of less than 1 mm, restoring dimensions of worn and defective surfaces. One of the directions of using the process is coating on stamped, cast single and bridged (welded or brazed) prostheses in order to improve adhesion of plastic, light-curing composite materials or ceramics (porcelain, sitall) during their subsequent lining.
- Distinctive characteristics of microplasma spraying using inert plasma-forming gas;
- possibility of application of coating with different roughness;
- increasing adhesion of lining to frame compared to abrasive blasting 3-10 times;
- closer adherence of lining to sprayed structures due to mechanical engagement with developed surface of the coating;
- dentures and non-removable crowns with sprayed coating are more resistant to destructive loads.
Examples of works